Connected, autonomous and smart: industrial sites can now manage their production levels using data collected and via networks which feed their processes and facilities. Smart industry takes things to a whole new dimension. A revolutionary response to the major issues of the sector in terms of flexibility and competitiveness.
ENGIE Ineo, an expert player in smart industry
BIM, robotised systems, the Asphales cyber-security solution: ENGIE Ineo delivers solid expertise in smart systems for industry, for full management of all site functions and components. Together, these solutions make up a new offering that delivers significant advantages to industrial operators, enabling them to raise their attractiveness, successfully implement their energy revolution and protect their data.
Asphales, a cross-functional risk management solution for all industrial operators
The Asphales solutions developed by ENGIE Ineo brings two major benefits: full risk management and data pooling. Equipped with essential functions, it covers three main phases of risk management: analysis, day-to-day resource management, event management supervision.
- Database of standard systems from which each user can build their own systems reference tool.
- Construction of logic event trees (cause-consequence trees).
- Geo-referencing and shared data associated with risk management, over a single, easily accessible interface.
- Event scenario support using maps to meet regulatory requirements.
Day-to-day resource management
- Tracking each risk management measure and its operating status.
- Dashboard indicators specific to each user.
- Scheduling and tracking of action chains, automation of each procedure via a specific interface.
- Mobile version to facilitate information reporting from the field to dashboard displays.
Event management supervision
- Instant real-time vision of resources available to manage an event.
- Real-time adjustment of risk analysis to aid decision-making as event occurs.
- Document management module serving to share and deliver reference tools (directories, procedures, action check-lists etc.).
The benefits of Asphales
- Risk and threat analysis
- Analysis of dangers
- Impact analysis
- Emergency plans (internal emergency plan, internal operations plan, internal security plan, operational security plan etc.)
- Business continuity plan
- Safety management of operational actions
Industrial smart grid
For an industrial site, a smart grid represents an innovative opportunity to enhance the site’s energy performance. The site can thus access a new dynamic of global energy optimisation. Going further, it contributes to the image of a firm resolutely committed to the 21st century, a leading stakeholder in the new industrial revolution.
ENGIE Ineo and turnkey smart grids
As an expert in smart grids, ENGIE Ineo develops and implements latest-generation power networks for vastly different applications which perfectly suit their context, whether urban or agricultural. We support industrial operators with a specific offering.
- Design, construction, through-life support and operation of smart grids: involving production using renewable energy sources, power generators, storage capacities (electrochemical, hot, cold) and energy management.
- ESPC approach
- Benefits of ENGIE Ineo solutions
- Technical and technology expertise
- Multi-fluid approach
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- High-level engineering
- Sensitive process immunity to micro-power outages on public distribution network
- Reduction of power consumption
- Leading-edge technologies
- Contractual expertise
- Performance-related remuneration
- Integrated financing solutions
- Long-term partnerships with clients
You have a project ? Just fill the form...