Technical, organisational or climate risks: events that could affect industrial sites are multiple and their consequences may be far-reaching. ENGIE Ineo supports decision-makers on key points in risk management: anticipation, real-time management of events, post-event analysis.
Asphales, a cross-functional risk management solution for all industrial operators
The Asphales solutions developed by ENGIE Ineo brings two major benefits: full risk management and data pooling. Equipped with essential functions, it covers three main phases of risk management: analysis, day-to-day resource management, event management supervision.
- Database of standard systems from which each user can build their own systems reference tool.
- Construction of logic event trees (cause-consequence trees).
- Geo-referencing and shared data associated with risk management, over a single, easily accessible interface.
- Event scenario support using maps to meet regulatory requirements.
Day-to-day resource management
- Tracking each risk management measure and its operating status.
- Dashboard indicators specific to each user.
- Scheduling and tracking of action chains, automation of each procedure via a specific interface.
- Mobile version to facilitate information reporting from the field to dashboard displays.
Event management supervision
- Instant real-time vision of resources available to manage an event.
- Real-time adjustment of risk analysis to aid decision-making as event occurs.
- Document management module serving to share and deliver reference tools (directories, procedures, action check-lists etc.).
The benefits of Asphales
- Risk and threat analysis
- Analysis of dangers
- Impact analysis
- Emergency plans (internal emergency plan, internal operations plan, internal security plan, operational security plan etc.)
- Business continuity plan
- Safety management of operational actions
You have a project ? Just fill the form...