Whether a new production line or an existing process, custom solutions designed by ENGIE Ineo will meet your productivity and competitiveness requirements.
Boost your productivity
Our robot workcells are innovative and highly efficient, produced on a turnkey basis to execute all functions of industrial processes:
- Machine unloading
- Quality control
End-to-end support on your project
- Analysis of requirements: operating methods, input data, restrictions.
- Custom robot cell design: our experienced specialists, engineers and technicians develop the most effective strategy to propose a differentiating approach.
- Custom financing: if necessary, we can arrange full financing so you can get started quickly.
- Simple and efficient to install: transportation, installation, cabling, commissioning, tests, training etc. are all performed by our teams to deliver the best possible service.
- Permanent support: near to you, responsive and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; our industrial office will respond to your questions or requests for intervention.
Winning solutions, decisive benefits
- time savings upstream of projects through preliminary studies;
- assurance of higher productivity and production speeds;
- guaranteed availability rate;
- deployment according to your needs due to financing solutions;
- security of reliable and tested solutions with ongoing monitoring;
- innovative custom solutions to make you stand apart from the competition.
Deret Logistique chose ENGIE Ineo to install robot cells on its dispatch line
Deret Logisitique needed an innovative solution for one of its customers, a world leader in perfume and cosmetics distribution. The expertise of ENGIE Ineo means that it now benefits from custom architecture. Four robot cells and several technology solutions form an innovative system that controls the automated palletisation of orders for its customer. Aside times savings, other benefits include the improved ergonomics of work stations, reduced risk of accidents and muscular-skeletal injuries, reliability of sorting operations, increased productivity (1,500 packages or 50 pallets per hour).
You have a project ? Just fill the form...