Improve resident well-being and safety, promote heritage sites, make energy savings: all expectations of local authorities that ENGIE Ineo can meet through its highly energy-efficient lighting plans.
Reinvent regions using innovative lighting solutions
Whether static or dynamic, daytime or nocturnal, aesthetic or functional, urban public lighting plays a decisive role in city animations. Lighting plans developed by ENGIE Ineo teams deliver the quality factors of a custom-designed urban public lighting network: quality of lighting, comfort, beauty, efficiency, reliability.
From financing, design to operation and preventive or curative maintenance, ENGIE Ineo solutions cover the whole value chain on any type of contract.
- Illuminate : Improved quality and energy efficiency of public lighting, lower consumption, etc.
- Renovate : Simple renovation project or with performance obligation
- Promote : Custom lighting schemes for heritage buildings, illuminated pathways, interactive sound and light visits, image festivals, stage lighting, giant image projection, holiday illuminations, sports event lighting etc.
- Improve energy performance : High-performance energy-efficient lighting solutions, adaptation of lighting systems to usage, reduced energy bills and operating costs, consumption management, optimised energy sourcing conditions, guaranteed continuity of service etc.
- Make lighting smart : Remote management solutions, light pools, smart luminaires etc.
- Secure surroundings : Greater security and well-being for residents, availability, responsiveness and professionalism of maintenance teams etc.
- Protect the environment : Reduction in light pollution, lower emissions due to consumption and type of lighting used, integration of renewable energy sources in power grid etc.
You have a project ? Just fill the form...