The experts of Ineo Nuclear provide support on all issues concerning the obsolescence of electronic and electrical equipment.
Full range of à la carte solutions
ENGIE Ineo delivers technical expertise, nuclear facility know-how and a robust commitment in the form of à la carte solutions:
- Outsourced logistics and intelligence: full logistics management of a replacement equipment inventory, identify equipment programmed to become obsolete.
- Orientation: depending on market parameters (product value, volume handled) propose the most suitable handling strategy (long-term storage, equivalence, re-design, recover, discard).
- Re-design: taking into account restrictions on the qualification of equipment (environment, failure modes, sustainability, intellectual property), define the most suitable solution (identical manufacture, iso-functional re-design, revamping).
- Qualification: prepare the industrial production of new products through the best-suited qualification strategy (usage, analogy, demonstration, tests).
Specialists active across the whole value chain
- Identify and detect obsolete equipment.
- Analyse facilities, determine management strategies.
- Replace obsolete equipment.
- Qualify new equipment.
You have a project ? Just fill the form...