In an increasingly open world that is becoming more closely connected, businesses must support their performance with new digital strategies. Which makes them increasingly vulnerable to cyber attacks. ENGIE Ineo experts in computer security can help protect your digital transformation.
Protect data and networks
Financial threats, sensitive data leaks, computer system lock-outs, loss of confidence: the consequences of cyber attacks can be far-reaching for business.
Full cyber security cycle
ENGIE Ineo solutions are custom-developed to match the requirements of the sector affected, covering all technical and organisational factors in the cyber security cycle:
- risk analysis and threat identification (EBIOS and Mehari methods);
- definition of security policies;
- secure architecture design;
- organisation of security and design of approval strategies;
- deployment of control centres, surveillance, supervision and simulation tools;
- preservation of security, audits.
Cover all risks and threats
Cyber security at ENGIE Ineo involves five main areas that are fully covered:
- Information system security governance
- Data protection (availability, integrity, confidentiality, traceability) – protection of SCADA systems, communication networks, data streams from connected objects etc.
- Adaptation of collaborative security tools to mobility requirements – security of sensitive calls, encryption of documents stored in the cloud, encryption of terminal communications, integration of all tools in certificate management policy etc.
- Vulnerability detection and response to attacks – Deployment of dashboard indicators, services managed by NOC/SOC, security preservation processes and tools etc.
- Cyber risk management for all digital assets with Safe’Box – Traceability in case of security incidents, reduction of insurance costs, continuous detection of threats and vulnerabilities, built-in perimeter security solution etc.
You have a project ? Just fill the form...