Through its expert nuclear entity, ENGIE Ineo enjoys a strategic position as a top rank designer and installer. We boast historical know-how, technical excellence in installation and renowned expertise in matters of safety.
Meet the highest standards of safety and reliability
Our commitment is to support customers across the whole nuclear value chain, enabling them to meet their key requirements of maximum safety, plant availability and equipment reliability.
All sites in nuclear sector
Our specialists are active on all types of sites and plants in the nuclear sector :
- Uranium cycle plants
- Electricity production plants
- Radioactive waste storage facilities
- Fusion research facilities
- Research reactors and/or medical isotope production units
- Nuclear submarines
From design to obsolescence management
Our solutions cover the whole life cycle of facilities, whether for nuclear islands or conventional areas :
- Design, analysis, modelling using nuclear standards and regulations
- Qualification: earthquake resistance, radiation resistance
- Obsolescence management
Our technical expertise on nuclear sites covers the following speciality areas:
- HV/LV distribution
- Automation, Instrumentation & Control
- Networks and supervision
- Radiological protection
- Perimeter protection and equipment safety
A flexible organisation enhanced by synergy between skills
To meet the diversity of customer needs, we have adopted a flexible organisation to handle all types of projects:
- local structures to deal with customer needs on site;
- integrated teams for large project management.
We can also combine our know-how with that of ENGIE Axima, Endel ENGIE and ENGIE Cofely to generate synergy on multi-activity projects.