As a specialist in information and communication systems as well as operational environments, ENGIE Ineo delivers Defence and Civil Security expertise through the deployment of a wide range of integrated solutions.
Anticipate and prevent risks, protect sites and citizens, secure data transmissions, etc.: Defence and Security operators must face challenges that advancements in technology make increasing hard to overcome. ENGIE Ineo is a long-term partner, delivering well-suited and innovative solutions to meet their needs.
ENGIE Ineo supports its customers through a full service offering:
- Assistance in defining operational needs
- Solution engineering and design
- Design / Development
- Construction / Production
- Deployment and commissioning
- Operation and maintenance
Our work is delivered by teams of specialists active in:
- fields of excellence: electromagnetic technology, signal processing, radio frequency, ruggedised equipment, information system security;
- historical core business activities and multi-sector skills: IT development, electronics, mechanics, etc.
- constant innovation dynamic: integration of latest technologies for communications, security, threat detection etc.
- solid field experience
Protective radomes for electromagnetic sources
ENGIE Ineo has recognised expertise in the design, construction, installation and servicing of radome enclosures. We can operate on land facilities (air detection, weather, protection of fixed or pursuit antennae), naval operations (surface ships and submarines) and aircraft (military and civil).